Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: EWS64L pitchchange in play!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member emstring's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    When i record a external signal like guitar thru the IN2, all it?s ok. But when i play this .wav, the original tone change, if i play in D, the sound is in D#. I don?t understand why???, I did it with cubase 4.0, cubase AV, and with soundforge, and all is the same.I?m getting crazy!!! please help me

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Arnoud de Jong's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Check if the pitch faders for all wave devices in the 'Virtual Channels' are centered.
    (source: Sound Problems page at our www.ews64.com) smile

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •